Monday 29 February 2016

What will I be?

From a young age Florence Nightingale knew she wanted to help people and be a nurse. 

We thought about where our futures might take us. Here are our thoughts.
"I want to be a gymnast."
"I want to be an artist who paints huge pictures."
 "I want to be a chef." *After finishing our learning about Florence Nightingale and local hero Edith Cavell, Rachel has changed her mind and decided she now wants to be a nurse too.*
"I want to be a gymnast."
"I want to be a footballer and play midfield."
 "I want to be a hairdresser."
"I want to be a zoo keeper."
 "I want to work the ghost train on a funfair."
"I want to be a policewoman, working in a big city."
 "I want to be a fireman."
 "I want to be a truck driver for Morrisons delivering the food."
 "I want to be a hair stylist doing plaits."
"I want to be a footballer."
"I want to be a policeman working in the countryside."
"I want to be an air sea rescue helicopter pilot flying the Seaking helicopters."
"I want to be a gymnast. In the Olympics in ten years."
 "I want to be a vet working with small and pet animals."
"I want to be an artist. I will make models and sculptures."
"I want to be a tennis player. I will play at Wimbledon when I'm older."
 "I want to be a fair ground controller and a chef. I will have a fast car, maybe a Mercedes so I can get to my restaurant quickly."
 "I want to be a construction builder making houses."
"I want to be an RAF jet pilot."
"I want to be an engineer and mechanic making and fixing things."
 "I want to be a footballer. I will play for Arsenal."
"I want to be a footballer. I will be a striker."
Look out for some of these names and faces in another fifteen years or so to see if any of these dreams were fulfilled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment